Our beautiful and authentic tiger eye stones are accented with four rudraksha beads
- Bracelet looks great on its own or in a stack with your favorite bracelets and malas.
- All tiger eye stones represent strength and grounding energy in different degrees. It helps to stimulate the Solar Plexus Chakra.
Tiger Eye is believed to bring wisdom, clarity of thought, and protection to the wearer. With a fierce, dynamic energy, the tiger eye stone is a protective stone, thus called the tiger's eye. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
Bracelet is available in three sizes. Beads are 8mm.
- Small - Stretchy bracelet that measures 6.5 inches
- Medium - Stretchy bracelet that measures 7.5 inches
- Large - Adjustable bracelet that loosens to 10 inches.
Pair it with our Matte Tiger Eye Mala.
This purchase includes: gemstone mala and baggie.
Because our malas were made by our artisan partners in Rishikesh, India, a portion of profits rightfully belongs to the Himalayan community. BHANTI is partnering with the Himalayan Children's Fund to provide funds for education and medical clinics in India, Nepal, and Tibet.